So, as you can see, WE are well on our way. Tina, Kim and I believe in ourselves. We believe in you. And we know that you believe in yourselves as much as we do.
We're continuing to develop our millionaire mindset, and that means living without fear, as well as living life on our terms. It seems that an overwhelming number of us--yes US--have allowed our fear of what others will say or think about us living a life of financial independence to restrict our financial growth. We've acquiesced to other's limitations of who we should be and what we should have. So, let me ask you:
Aren't you tired of being BROKE?
Aren't you ready to build wealth for yourself, your children, and future generations?
Aren't you tired of meandering in mediocrity?
My answers are yes, yes, and YES! And you know what else I'm tired of? Going along, to get along, instead of sitting in the driver's seat of my life! But, being tired is not enough. We've got to keep the momentum going. It's time to kick some butt!
So, I'm challenging you now to:
- Read the Millionaire Journey pledge daily. Join our blog subscription list to get the pledge delivered to your inbox.
- Join the Facebook fan page, and interact with us and the other fans.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people. Remember, if you hang around 10 broke people, you're guaranteed to be the 11th. So, you've got to get away from broke-minded folks and start hanging out with folks with a millionaire mindset.
- Reaffirm yourself daily. A few years ago I realized I needed to get back in the driver's seat of my life after realizing everybody was in control of my life but me. I wrote the following pledge and read it daily. I encourage you to do the same.
- Start that business you've always wanted to start. Every book I've ever read about becoming a millionaire tells me that I won't get there working a 9-to-5.
I DEFINE ME
I am the President and CEO of my life. My life is a reflection of my choices, so I will make wise choices and be accountable for my actions. I am a divine being created with a purpose that I strive daily to fulfill. God made me an original, so I will act original, think original, BE original; I will not die a cheap copy!
Dreams are seeded inside of me that I will make my reality. I'm not afraid to think for myself because I have the courage that it takes to be ME. The criticism of others will not subvert my purpose because I'm in the driver's seat of my life. If I should ever question who I am, I will seek validation and guidance from my Creator.
I add value to any environment that I enter; therefore, suicide is never an option--I know this world is a better place because of ME.
To your continued success...