I know it’s been a while since you’ve heard from me or Lisa but we’ve been busy pushing toward day 365 of the Millionaire Journey! I once read a quote that said if you want to be rich, READ! And this is exactly what I’ve been doing these last few months. Reading every thing I could get my hands on. I know that my wealth has expanded ten fold because I've taken the time to make sure I acquire additional knowledge about investing, wealth creation and a multitude of other things.
There are some great books out that will help you increase your mindset around wealth accumulation, power of associations and just simply motivate you. They vary from the inexpensive to the expensive but I thought I would share them with you.
1. . Ok this is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time. This is a nuts and bolts books from the 6 key profiles of the rich, to how to enter society, this book is a must read! I loved it.
2. This book is the definitive work concerning Warren Buffet and his investment philosophy. I liked this book because it explained in plain English basic principles of sound business practice.
3. . This is a great book by two mega millionaires Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump and I found it a great read. This book is less about the nuts and bolts of being rich and more about the philosophy behind attaining wealth. Great read from two of the best who know their stuff. Also available on Audio.
5. . I heard about this book for a while and finally decided to read it. Found it a really practical book about the four pillars of personal finance— banking, saving, budgeting, and investing—and the wealth-building ideas of personal entrepreneurship. Geared for the younger crowd, the lessons are simple, easy and work.
6. I found this to be one of the best books on interpersonal skills, networking and development of relationships that I’ve seen in a long time.
7. . Really good book from Randall Pinkett, the first African-American to ever receive a Rhodes scholarship from Rutgers University. This brother brings the knowledge in this book.
Kim Crouch is a wealth strategist and along with Lisa Maria Carroll, co-creator of the Millionaire Journey.