As part of my effort to identify--and take advantage of--all possible revenue streams, I reactivated my Clickbank account. I signed up for it over a year ago, but never used it. In other words, that's a year's worth of passive income that I could have been generating. But, no sense in crying over spilled milk.
So, looking ahead, here's how you can also start making money through Clickbank:
- Visit: http://www.clickbank.com/, and decide if you want to be an affiliate (promote products), or a vendor (sell products). Clickbank will then send all of your sign-up information via email.
- Identify a niche. Search the Clickbank marketplace to see what categories are available. Tailor your e-goods (ebooks, software) to fit categories that are not already filled with similar items. Also, give your products a fresh angle that will make it different from any similar products.
- As a vendor, you will need to register for a seller's account. Pay the startup fee and have your account confirmed.
- Create a website, landing page or newsletter to advertise your product. Write a sales letter or page that accurately describes the product and what it can do for the buyer. Use highly-searched keywords in order to get search engine traffic to your page.
- Submit your page and your product to Clickbank for approval. Take the Clickbank payment links provided to you from the site and put them onto the sales letter or website.
- Choose a price for your item. When doing so, take into consideration the percentage of each sale that will go to anyone who sells the item on your behalf. You'll set that amount as well.
- Market your item in forums, blogs, websites, and newsletters.
Let's make some money on this millionaire journey.
Lisa Maria Carroll